Wednesday, April 11, 2012

They're Everywhere!!!



 We are surrounded on all sides by people working on our house! Today, the crews came out full force to dig the trenches for the rural water, and we had excavators out digging a big hole to bury some cement from an old building. So the boys were able to watch the action from all the windows in our living room.  Sully prefers to actually stand on the window sill, because he feels that gets him the best view.  We had to sit in the car for a few minutes and watch the excavator dig the hole - the boys could have been out there all day watching that.  I had to bribe them with corndogs to get them to come inside. The boys loved all the commotion, but I felt like we were living in a fishbowl today - everywhere I turned, there was a machine! Made me be on my best behavior - just in case someone was watching us.  Who knows?  Maybe the construction crew has just as much fun watching us as we have watching them??

No comments:

Post a Comment