Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Mayer Extravaganza: Chris and Angie's Wedding

 Such a sweet flowergirl! Baby Aubrey
 Angie with the Conley guys
 The Mayer cousins
 Shenanigans!
 Rose and Meg

Silly Lizzie...being, well, silly
This past weekend, Dennis and I traveled to Alexandria, MN for Chris and Angie Conley's wedding.  Peggy and Lauren were kind enough to watch our kids, so we could celebrate like rockstars, which is exactly what we did.  The wedding was beautiful, and we all had so much fun.  This was the first time all of the Mayers were together since Grandma's funeral, and, I have to say, we had a rockin' good time! These are just a few candids that Dennis took while we were outside being silly, and I'm sure there are better pics out there of everyone, but this is pretty much how the Mayers roll - with goofiness, laughter, and good times.  I love my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment