Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Progress!!!!

 The master bathroom - my vanity
 Den's vanity
 My tub!!! 
 The master bedroom
Master bedroom with view of bathroom
 Kitchen!!!
 The view of the dining room from the kitchen
 Sully's room
 The boys' bathroom
 Finn's room (set up exactly like Sully's)
 The mudroom 
 Yes, it is green!
 A shot of the floor too
 The basement bar area

 My craft room
 Princess Norah's room
 Swedish Dreams!!!
 Norah's bathroom
 Norah's bathroom
 The guest room
 Guest room again
Sully playing hide and seek with the other two.  He always has to seek!
Here are some pictures of what has been done to the house as of August 13.  Now is the fun part for me - all of the stuff that I have picked out and tried to picture in my head is getting finished, and I love it! It is so exciting to see it all coming together. We are moving Sept 15 - most of the work will be done, and I can't wait another day to finally make it our home.  Here are the issues with our current home to date: our air conditioning is broken, we have no light about our dining room table, our septic seems to be on it's way out, and we've just outgrown it. And the house of my dreams is literally 50 feet away.  So I dare anyone to try to keep me out of it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment