Monday, June 11, 2012

Just truckin' along

 Hopefully this shows the siding color...a neutral green


 Here are my little workers! Such busy bees



The kitchen with the spray foam insulation
This is the company that did the foam insulation.  I thought Sandy and Lizzie would appreciate this!

Busy busy workers! The electrical work was completed this week, the siding was finished up (the front of the house will not be sided until the sheetrock is delivered and hung), we picked out the trim this week, we ordered appliances and cabinets. The siding color is hard to see, but it is a light sage green.  I love it, and Dennis thinks it looks "sharp", which is a pretty big compliment coming from him. Kim came over this week to help me make sure the paint colors blend throughout the house - THANK YOU KIM!!!

The insulation was also completed this week.  The kids took some of the foam scraps and decided they were going to build some birdhouses with it. It kept them busy for awhile. I do enjoy how creative my kids are.  They see bits of spray foam, and bam! They are off on a project.  Of course, the projects usually create a big mess for me to clean up, but I'm all about weighing my options here. Plus, they are only kids once, and there a plenty of birds that need homes, so play on kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment